I've been away for a while even though I promised to be more active here on DA... Ahahaha. Well, the only explanation is that I have been studying for my exam (which we have only once per semester, sigh... I really hope I made it).
Every year (or since the year I've been making new years resolutions) I've been making the same since; always too vague and too distant. This year I decided to make more concrete ones (in no particular order).
1. Finishing filming our covers of the Fact, GNAAL, Alone, Stop girl, Give it to me, BAAM (at least!) and begin with a warm up every practice (min 15min).
2. Learn basic-intermediate japanese.
3. Learn how to play "baby don't cry" on piano
4. Draw LN-chapter 1chp/2months (that is 6 chp a year)
5. Read at least one french roman and understand it.
6. Exercise more. Go to the gym/run for at least 2 times/week (if possible 3 times/week).
7. Dress in whatever I want to/that inspires me (of course there are limits haha) w/out thinking what others might say.